Hargrove Roofing, LLC works closely with all insurance companies in the Ark-La-Tex to assist each policy holder through the roofing insurance claim process. Our goal is to negotiate the roofing claim with your insurance company in a quick and professional manner, keeping the customer’s best interest as our priority. Dealing with insurance companies may feel like a daunting task, but we have simplified the process.
Hargrove Roofing, LLC’s team will assist the customer during the following steps in order to have the insurance company compensate you with a new roof in accordance with your policy:
- A free roof inspection to determine if your home or business qualifies for an insurance claim. This inspection will also include, but not be limited to, the review of flashing, pipes, gutters, fascia, siding and ventilation systems.
- If your roof is qualified for replacement, we will meet your insurance adjuster at your home or business to assist the adjuster in their review by presenting them with the damages found at our initial inspection. Our meeting with the insurance adjuster is free of charge to you.
- The insurance adjuster will be provided with an Xactimate or Eagleview diagram of your roof to assist in the claims process. By providing these diagrams directly to the adjuster, the insurance process will be expedited.
- Our team will continue to work with the adjuster to develop the best scope of work needed for each customer. The outstanding relationships we have established with the many insurance companies guarantees the maximum replacement value you will receive for your claims.
- Throughout the construction process, our Project Manager will confirm that the work being performed is consistent with the insurance claim. The Project Manager will also be there to answer any questions the homeowner or business owner may have during this phase.
- After the construction process, Hargrove Roofing, LLC takes pride in cleaning and removing all debris from the construction area. Our goal is to leave the home or business and surrounding area in better condition than when we arrived. As your local partner, we treat each home as it was our own.
- After the completion of the roof, your Project Manager will provide a walkthrough of the roof construction performed and answer any final questions that you may have. No matter how big or small of a job, Hargrove Roofing, LLC will provide its full attention to the project. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you through the process.